Using Google Slides App you can Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. You can Access, create, and edit your presentations wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer — even when there’s no connection.
Google Slides makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more. All for free. Choose from a wide variety of pitches, portfolios and other pre-made presentations — all designed to make your work that much better, and your life that much easier.
With Google Slides, everyone can work together at the same time. All your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same presentation, sorted by date and who made the change.
You can present your stories easily. No wires needed. Google Slides supports presenting to Chromecast Hangouts and AirPlay. Slides are ready to go when you are. Simply create a presentation through your browser or download the app for your mobile device.
With the Google Slides App, you can
– On the Google Slides App, you can easily create new presentations or edit existing files.
– There is functionality for share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
– you can work anywhere, anytime – even offline.
– In the app, we can add the new comment and respond to existing comments.
– Easily add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
– You can present straight from your mobile device.
– You should never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with Explore.
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
You can upload and download files with the Google Slides app for Android in below formate,
- Import: You can open and edit PPT, PPTX, and ODP files.
- Export: You can export as PPTX, PDF, TXT, and ODP files. You can also export a current slide as JPEG, PNG, and SVG.
Download App: Click Here